Property Design Services
As part of a full property strategy, Viranda offers tailored design services including project management of industrial, retail and office fit-outs.
Benefits of a well-designed space:
- Easier to attract and secure the right calibre of tenants, or maintain existing tenant/s.
- Return on investment – increase rental yield and overall asset value.
- Productive, happy tenants increases likelihood of their business success – benefiting all.
Our Proven Process:
INITIAL DESIGN CONSULT
Understand the client requirements, site location, history. Site visit, research surrounding businesses and potential market opportunities. Broad design concepts provided.
POST CONSULTATION DETAILED DESIGN WORK
Detailed spatial plan, full colour consultation. Kitchen & bathroom concepts where applicable. Fixtures, materials and finish recommendations. Product sourcing & selection. Liaising with subcontractors.
ONGOING PROJECT WORK
Liaise with project management team, full transparency of timelines, budget and work-in-progress reporting.
STAGING / STYLING / WINDOW INSTALLATIONS
Staging premises for future buyers / tenants. Curated window installations to help attract tenants. Sourcing and selection of furniture and props where required.
TENANT FIT OUT
Site visit for measure up and further details if required. Detailed spatial plan using existing architectural plans, showing concept use of space. Colour consultation and paint schedules. Detailed fit out concepts where applicable.
- Fixtures, materials and finish recommendations.
- Product sourcing & selection, including furniture, flooring, window treatments.
- Liaising with subcontractors where required such as lighting & kitchen designers.
- Hand over to the project management team.
We invite clients to consider a digital service to profile their property.
We have a full-service, qualified marketing team who provide tailored strategies with an emphasis on cost-effective Digital Marketing to support Leasing & Property Management.
From ongoing business analysis, concepts and planning, through to brand & precinct design guidelines, content creation, event delivery, social media management and more. All work is carried out to an agreed budget, with regular reporting and full transparency.
Our qualified in-house photographer has been working in this field since 2015 and is ready to bring your building to life in a virtual sense with RealSCAN.
360 Virtual Tour (RealSCAN)
RealSCAN provides a hi-res 3D visualisation to provide an insight into a property. A space is brought to life in three intelligent ways:
- 3D model or dollhouse view showing the entire property at once
- A stunning virtual walk-through tour
- An accurate virtual floor plan
Each room is carefully scanned by our in-house photographer who builds a detailed 3D model of the environment.
The benefits of a RealSCAN include:
- An accurate record of a property in an ‘as is’ condition, which is useful for inspection and leasing purposes.
- Creating an immersive walk through tour of a building mid construction. Owners can inspect without any health and safety concerns, builders can see where wiring and plumbing runs through the walls. Architects can see their drawings come to life and interior designers can start planning the space ahead of time.
- Promoting a building to prospective tenants enables a wider reach as people can tour virtually without having to travel