We are midway 🤞🏼 through L3 here in Auckland and we hope you are doing okay. Again, our team are working from home with minimal disruption – but we do miss the office banter. So we thought it was time to share some light-hearted positivity. Here’s some hump-day musings from our desk to yours:
- NZ’s team of 5 mil are doing great. Our recovery is outpacing the rest of the world. We’ve even grown our economy during the pandemic (the only other country to do so is China).
- For the Industrial Sector, vacancy rates and rents have hardly shifted throughout Covid-19, it really is the standout asset class.
- Vaccines have started rolling out – that’s surely a step in the right direction.
- When borders open, NZ will be an enticing place to live, work and play.
- Historically low interest rates (set to stay for some time) are causing feverish demand for commercial properties.
- Who knew QR codes would become so vital. Contact Tracing is easy when posters are displayed everywhere – is yours upfront and central?
- As the ‘work from home’ reality continues, a steady routine has become important for mental health, and we’re checking in with clients and colleagues as much as possible.